- Are we therapists at risk of working with clients only from an emotional perspective?
- Does co-dependency or unhealthy narcissism affect the healthy functioning of your organisation ?
- How to induce sleep without drugs
- Living with anxiety: Britain’s silent epidemic
- Couple and Family Therapy: A Life Vest for Families Coping with a Breast Cancer Diagnosis
ADHD antidepressant Anxiety Aspergers autism autistic spectrum Cancer CBT Children co-dependency Co-operation corporate Couples depression Diagnosing drugs dysfunction emotional Family Genetics Health intervention Life Quality management Medication Narcissism Phobia psychiatrist Psychology Sleep stress Therapy treatment work
Margaret Parkes, Systemic Psychotherapist, Supervisor and Management Consultant. Contact: www.parkescounsellingandtraining.com/
John McDonnell is currently undertaking an MSc in Systemic Therapy with Clanwilliam Institute, Dublin, Ireland. (www.clanwilliam.ie)
Contact John McDonnell: email@example.com
Contact PsychotherapyToday: firstname.lastname@example.org